Hey everyone, I have not written for a few days as my final exams are around the corner so I am thinking of taking a long break for preparation. I was checking my notification, when I saw a comment on my preceding post. I have been tagged by sushiiiwithsoysauce, thank you so much, it’s my first time so please bear with my answers. Also, peer pressure, I am just not good at discussion with this topic, but still I would try!!
- Link back to the creator, which is Random Thoughts of My Fandoms.
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you.
- Answer all questions honestly
- Come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever)
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blog, Please no “you!”
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- Use the hashtag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility
Time to Answers some questions….!!!
- Have you ever been pressured to do something that ended up having a positive affect?
I am quite often asked by my teachers to do this and that, to write an essay for competition, or participate in activities. Although, I am quite lazy, but you can’t say no to them, so yeah I have to do it, no other choice. Results are not always good but yeah I gain a lot of experience, that’s one positive thing. One instance that I remember is that I got second position in a Declamation competition, when my teachers pressured me to participate!!
2. If your friend was being pressured into something, How would you help them?
If it is a positive thing I would definitely help and support them and make sure they achieve it but if it’s a negative thing then I am gonna stop them and would ask the details of those bad guys. Positive things like competitions, studies, games and other good stuff, we can enjoy it together and lighten the environment. Negative things like cheating, bullying, and other things, I gonna stop them and help them to find a way out.(hope this never happens)!!
3. If you could change one choice you made from being pressured into something, What would it be?
I don’t have any experience like this one. When you work under pressure, you get to know about your strength and weaknesses. I do hope I don’t make a bad choice in life and hope same for you guys too!!
4. Have you ever felt pressure while blogging?
This is quite a recent one. When a flood of anime released this 2021, my schedule was packed like anything. Plus, my school was about to take our tests, it was really tiring. I could feel the pressure!! Blogging and studying is totally hard but I need to balance it, I am working upon it!
5. (Random Question) If you had 3 wishes, What would you wish for?
If I had three wishes, then I would wish for anime figurines to be a little less costly, animes which are not released in my region, should be released and a good sea side house in Japan!! Not much, they might come true….!!?
Recommendation for music as I am not into books lately:
- Lily by Alan Walker
4. Shape of You
5. Girls Like You
Now, time for me to ask questions!
- How will you define peer pressure in your own words?
- What will be your response to negative peer pressure?
- How will you deal with peer pressure in practical way?
- Discuss one peer pressure incident, if you have any and tell us how you overcome it?
- (Random Question) If you have a chance to meet an anime character, who will it be and why?
People I nominate further….
- Ardin Patterson
This is it for the blog. It’s my first time giving answer to questions after being tagged, so if my answers are a bit strange or not up to mark then I am sorry, I tried my best! Plus nominating others is a hard task and that also 10 people, it was hard for me but I some how managed it. If you have been tagged twice then sorry! Thank you, take care and have a nice day!